|If you would like to talk to us about your training requirements, please contact Amelda.
Tel: 011 326 1262.
Provox Centre for Public Relations and Communication has a well-established record for training public relations and communication specialists. We serve clients across all major industries and present training to government departments, corporates, not for gain organisations and consultants.
We have spent years developing practical, interesting, engaging ways for practitioners to learn and transfer their skills to their working environments to add value. We also assist clients in determining their communication practitioners’ levels of competency by conducting skills audits prior to the training intervention.
The workshops are customised according to the requirements of the client and sessions where delegates can practice their newly acquired skills in their organisational environment is a key success factor of the Centre’s training methodology. Training can be done at the client’s premises or at our training facility in Randburg.
Our programmes range from one-day workshops to intensive two-week professional development programmes.
- Strategic communication management
- Planning public relations campaigns and strategies
- Project management in public relations
- Crisis communication
- Reputation management
- Stakeholder management, segmentation and engagement
- Corporate governance and sustainable reporting – King III
- Corporate social investment
- Media relations and sensitisation
- Media presentation skills
- Copy editing and proof reading
- Writing skills: Corporate publications: brochures, feature articles, opinion pieces, annual reports and newsletters
- Writing skills: Social media – content management, internet, intranet, face book, twitter and other social media tools
- Writing skills: Radio and television – audio releases, mini documentaries, video news release
- Writing skills – Speeches and presentations
- Facilitating successful interviews
- Principles of layout and design
- Corporate culture
- Change management
- Diversity management
- Leadership communication
- Effective use of internal communication tools
- Internal communication strategies
- Research to measure the impact of communication campaigns
- Media monitoring and evaluation
- Events management
- Conducting events support services within specific event genres
- Sponsorships, promotions and marketing
- Conducting tasks related to marketing, market research and promotions
- Financial accounting for public relations
- Emotional intelligence
- Change management
- Time management
- Supervisory skills
- Meeting and minute taking
- Frontline stakeholder engagement
- Developing your curriculum vitae